Arms/Devices Approved by the College of Heralds at the Meeting of 7 February 1971.
I. FROM MISTLAND
1. ALLYN MACEMAKER. Purpure, a scorpion argent.
2. AURELIA. Sable, a winged sea-horse argent,winged, tailed and unguled Or.
3. CHESLEY. Per chevron sable and azure, a chevron between three fleurs-de-lys Or.
4. DORCAS DORCADAS IS ROSUAME. Sable, a three-headed hound rampant contourné, one head reguardant, argent, orbed,nailed & langued gules.
5. ELLEN OF THE GLEAMING STAR. Quarterly, per fess dancetty maunchy, purpure and Or, in canton a Star of David argent.
6. KAREN. Erminois, a pair of flaunches purpure.
7. KEVIN A PERIGRYNNE. Sable, upon a bend sinister argent a falcon descending, talons extended, wings addorsed, sable.
8. LLYR AP DALEEN. Purpure, a tyger's head erased affrontée argent, orbed azure.
9. MARIE OF THE MEADOW. Or, a rose gules, barbed, slipped, leaved & seeded proper; in chief two ladybird beetles proper.
10. MICHAEL THE DANE. Gules, upon a fess argent a cartouche fesswise gules, voided.
11. ROBERT HALLWARDEN. Gyronny of eight embattled purpure and argent, a roundel Or.
12. ROBERT LEAVENWORTH. Sable, a dagger inverted argent beneath three sharks embowed in chevron Or.
13. STEFAN OF SEAWOOD. Azure, upon a sun Or an eagle displayed sable.
II. PROVIDENCE OF AVILA.
1. STEFAN DER STRASSENRÄUBER. Per pale vert and Or, a double eagle counterchanged.
III. BARONY OF THE THREE MOUNTAINS.
1. Jerald of Galloway. Or, a battle-axe gules hafted sable.
IV. BARONY OF THE ANGELS.
1. Behadon of Ravenscloak. Argent, on a pair of raven's wings proper conjoined in lure, three annulets Or.
2. BRUNO VON DER EICHE. Sable, an oak leaf bendwise sinister vert, veined and fimbriated argent.
3. KARACH THE SMITH. Sable, a dexter gauntlet bendwise sinister grasping a hammer bendwise Or.
4. LYSANDER THE SPARTAN. Argent, a serpent glissant wavy sable.
5. ROBERT THE PILGRIM. Azure, a fish hauriant vorant a Latin cross Or.
7. TORQUIL NA KILIORAN MAC LUTHAIS. Or, in saltire two pikestaffs proper joined by a sprig of ivy vert, between in pale two Celtic harps vert.
V. KINGDOM OF ATENVELDT.
1. ANGELA OF THE MEADOWS. Vert, on a sun Or three roses palewise in chevron gules, slipped and leaved proper.
2. ARTHUR OF LOCKEHAVEN. Azure, a lanthorn Or.
3. DARIUS OF NAVARRE (female). Ermines, a pall invected argent between three roses Or barbed and seeded gules.
4. GARETH OF MOOR. Ermine, a tyger rampant Or langued orbed and armed gules, grasping in both forepaws a sword in scabbard palewise point in base vert, hilted belted and chaped gules.
5. HULDAN VON JAL. Per bend sinister sable and gules, a thunderbolt Or.
6. NOS MADA (male). Quarterly sable and argent, in canton a rose barbed and seeded argent, in sinister a sword palewise Or.
7. RACHEL OF THE FOREST. Purpure, two chevrons interlaced and couped argent.
8. TINDLE FLINTCHINN (male). Or, within a bordure azure, a crown of thorns sable beneath two chevronels azure.
9. WILLIAM OF THE SHIRE. Ermine, a ram's head erased gules.
1. Personal badges to appear on a ROUNDEL.
2. In all official communications to, from, and within the College of Heralds, the date to be written: 7 February 1971 (7 Feb. 1971). NOT: 7/2/71, 2/7/71; Feb. 7, 1971, ii/7/71; 7/ii/71, or any other such manner, which might be confusing.